" Charlotte's Cupcake Corner: Cupcake Corner

Sunday 28 June 2009

Cupcake Corner

So, Cupcake Corner has its own blog, hip hip hurray, try a cupcake today!

Cupcake Corner is based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire and was set up by me ~ Charlotte. Whatever your special occasion, I can make your very own themed Cupcakes, for you to collect at your convenience. Call me to order your very own delicious cupcakes, personalised with a special message, and best of all they are all gluten free. Phil Vickery, TV Chef, loves Cupcake Corner cakes, he said "I have to say I am very impressed, the packaging, colours and style is great and as for the cakes...they are very good indeed, seriously good in fact. Your ideas sound very exciting, I'm sure you'll go far"

Here's the first of many more photos to come...

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog, it looks great. I've tasted your cakes and they are delicious and beautiful and I'll definately be trying many of these cakes in the future, as I understand how important good food is to coeliac sufferers. All the best of luck Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment, glad to hear you like Cupcake Corner cakes! X

    ReplyDelete