" Charlotte's Cupcake Corner: Fabulous!

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Fabulous!


Hello again everyone,

I spent Sunday at the wonderful Blackbrook House thanks to an invitation from Deb & the Fabulous Places website.


What a fabulous day, I sold out of over 170 cupcakes by 3 o'clock in the afternoon! "Dive into deep chocolate" was the best seller, must have been the chocolate aero placed on top, or the mini-marshmallows throughout the chocolate buttercream - actually my mouth is watering just thinking about them!


It was so wonderful to see familiar faces who said they visited the fete especially to stop by the Cupcake Corner stall and buy a little treat, thank you Christine...and also to be visited by people I know from Ashbourne who stopped by to support me, thanks Julie!

Couldn't have done it without the wonderful Jo, who promoted the benefits of free range eggs, Green & Blacks cocoa, fairtrade sugar better than I did!!! Thank You Jo



Most of all, thank you to Deb for organising such a fab event, I had a great time, some lovely food myself and picked up some lovely pressies for my nearest & dearest. If you get a chance, be sure to visit the website, you'll get to know the best of the best around Derbyshire.






Busy preparing for a VIP 40th birthday order and a very special hen party order, so I'd better get on with it

Until the next time, Charlotte aka Mrs Cupcake X













http://www.blackbrookhouse.com/Welcome%20to%20Blackbrook.html
http://fabulousplaces.co.uk/summer_fete/.

No comments:

Post a Comment