" Charlotte's Cupcake Corner: Eating Gluten Free in Paris?

Monday 10 August 2009

Eating Gluten Free in Paris?

Hurray! We're off to Paris in 2 days, huge surprise trip booked by my wonderful husband...researching GF options for us...trickier than I thought, as it appears France is not that geared up for Coelaics, can't imagine never visiting France and enjoying food there - but I have just found an amazing ALL gluten free restaurant called Des Si Et Des Mets in the heart of Paris, so fingers crossed, we'll have a great time. Chat again soon, Charlotte X
http://www.dessietdesmets.com/presentation.php


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have just run into your blog which was linked to another I have subscribed to. I live in Paris and have yet to try Des Si et Des Mets (how was it??), but hope to go there soon! I blogged about another good restaurant conscious of gluten-free needs here on my blog: http://analienparisienne.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/some-daily-life-a-restaurant-review-gluten-free-in-paris/

    It's called Le Puits de Legumes and is a lovely vegetarian/macrobiotic restaurant in the 5th Arrondissement.

    I hope you had a good time in the city, and oh my goodness I wish I lived closer to where you produce your lovely cakes! :)

    ReplyDelete