" Charlotte's Cupcake Corner: Fabulous Places Xmas Market

Sunday 22 November 2009

Fabulous Places Xmas Market




















WOW what an event, this weekend I had a stall at the Christmas Market, organised by Fabulous Places. It was SO busy, I have no idea how many people visited. I sold all but 6 of my cupcakes and took a number of orders for Christmas, and a birthday gift box, as well as two new baby gift boxes. I met so many lovely new people, both stall holders and new customers alike. The new flavour; "twinkle twinkle" vanilla topped with a white chocolate & cream cheese with white chocolate star sprinkles was a huge hit, selling out fast, and my new all time favourite cupcake "cherry on top" based on a cherry bakewell, with ground almonds, no fat, filled with a dollop of cherry jam and some grated marzipan inside, was very popular indeed. I also picked up - care of a wonderful shop BOW in Cromford, just next to Scarthin Books - a totally gorgeous vintage tea set, in pale pink & gold, I can't wait to hold my first "grown up" tea party with it!!! Well better go really, I'm totally exhausted having been busy baking and selling since last Tuesday, and it's another early start tomorrow, with a busy baking schedule for Kniveton School Fair Xmas Sale - pop by if you can x

http://www.bow-boutique.co.uk/Contact/

No comments:

Post a Comment